Bulbeer Gandhi is known for turning the Lifestyle arm of ABEC Exhibitions and Conferences Pvt. Ltd into a triumphant and an indispensable corporate chapter. As we kick start 2019 with pomp and flair, Gandhi an opinion leader in the Gems and Jewelry sector running a decade old Glamour (India’s oldest luxury B2C jewelry exhibition) pens down the Top 7 jewelry trends for the year 2019.
1) Pearls in its imperfect forms will make a major comeback. More natural the better. Basra Hyderabadi pearls works best for elegant day soiree. Chandelier and saathlada are best options for this trend.
2) Classic heirloom patterns are must have these seasons. Temple jewelry is must have for this bridal season.
3) Emeralds are best and timeless investment. A statement pair of Colombian emerald earrings works best for any and every occasion.
4) Modern Sleek geometric art deco Gold jewels are best for evening ceremonies and events. Go for more contemporary shapes and styles. Bigger the shapes better the look.
5) Neo tribal ascents are major. opt for authentic patterns and shapes.
6) For men’s, an assorted strand of semi-precious stones or a simple cluster strings of micro ruby beads are trending for the D day dressings.
7) Birds and animal motifs are big this trend. This season they are more graphic and 3D. Think local and traditional birds such as Parrots, peacocks, etc. for better impact